Attractions in Canandaigua NY and the Finger Lakes Region
Getting married in Canandaigua or the Finger Lakes? Check out our Wedding Resources in the Finger Lakes page
The Finger Lakes Region is filled with events, festivals and a variety of year-round recreation opportunities for you to explore. From summer sailing to winter skiing, there’s always something fun and exciting to do outdoors in the Finger Lakes. Our sparkling lakes and scenic views provide a spectacular way to enjoy all of the area’s recreational adventures. With almost a dozen courses in the area, golf is a major highlight in the warmer months.
- The New York Wine & Culinary Center --- Offers hands-on classes with great new recipes utilizing local foods. Sample New York wines and beers in the Tasting Room, take a class, watch a demonstration or just enjoy a meal at The Taste of New York Restaurant upstairs.
- Canandaigua Wine Trail --- Canandaigua Wine Trail in the Finger Lakes region of New York State with 5 wineries and 2 wine centers, along with restaurants, hotels, B & Bs, attractions, shopping and golf.
- Bristol Mountain --- - 5662 New York 64, Naples - (585) 374-6000
Ski resort boasting a 1,200' vertical rise, the tallest between the Adirondack/Catskill region and the Colorado Rockies.
- Canandaigua Motorsports Park --- - 2820 County Road 10, Canandaigua
Stock Car racing. Canandaigua Speedway stands as one of the most revered ovals on the entire DIRT Motorsports circuit. The popular half-miler has been in existence for nearly a half-century, with the past 24 stock car racing seasons run under the DIRT banner.
- Sonnenberg Gardens --- - 151 Charlotte Street, Canandaigua - (585) 394-4922
Sonnenberg Gardens is a New York State Historic Park offering one of the few remaining estates in the U.S. with a Queen Anne-style mansion and formal gardens.
- Roseland Waterpark --- - 250 Eastern Boulevard, Canandaigua - (585) 396-2000
Roseland Waterpark is the largest Waterpark in the Finger Lakes Region with 56 acres of aquatic adventure for the entire family.
- Roseland Bowl --- 4357 Recreation Drive, Canandaigua (585) 394-5050
Bowling Alley, Party facilities... Roseland Bowl is the place for your next party... Birthday, Corporate, or Group. Indoor Simulated Golf.
- Granger Homestead Society Inc --- - 295 North Main Street, Canandaigua - (585) 394-1472
Guided tours through the 1816 federal-style home of Gideon Granger, the third postmaster general of the United States. Tour also includes the carriage museum.
- Kampgrounds of America Inc Canandaigua Koa --- - 5374 Townline Road, Farmington - (585) 398-3582
- Cummings Nature Center --- - 6472 Gulick Road, Naples
15 miles of groomed and tracked trails, 2 miles of snowshoe trails, rentals available. Gift shop in nature center building. 6 miles walking trails spring, summer, fall.Check out all that the beautiful Finger Lakes region of NY has to offer... wineries, wine tours, recreation, events and attractions.
Lake Effects Web Design is located on Canandaigua Lake in Canandaigua, NY in the Finger Lakes Region of Western New York. We provide website development and web hosting services to all of Western NY including Canandaigua, Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Ithaca, Cortland, Victor, Pittsford, Fairport, Geneva, Penn Yan Skaneateles, and all of the Finger Lakes region.